Reading More + Mindfulness| 180
Anxiety plagues a ton of people, and Andrea has been on quite a journey the past decade-plus learning how to live with it. In this episode, she shares a practice that helps her float through it (instead of fight or flight). I talk about simple ways I incorporate more reading in my life, helping me inch through my TBR dust instead of watching it collect dust.
In the third segment (since it’s the start of a new month), I’m talking with Haley as I learn from her about what’s on the liturgical calendar in February. Good stuff.
Links From This Episode:
- Andrea on Instagram
- Andrea's website
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- Calm app
- Headspace app
- Tsh's earbuds
- Tsh's alarm clock
- Sign up for an Audible trial (and get a free audiobook!)
- Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Bronte
- One Day in December, by Josie Silver
- 84 Charing Cross Road, by Helene Hanff
- Your Best Year Ever, by Michael Hyatt
- Atomic Habits, by James Clear
- Inferno, by Max Hastings
- Christmas Eve, 1914, by Charles Olivier
- Haley's blog, Carrots for Michaelmas
- Haley on Instagram and Twitter
- Jamie Martin's candle tutorial
- Ep. 59 on Silence
- A Long Walk to Water, by Linda Sue Park
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- Like Your Life is open!
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download this episode's transcript
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):