Loving our 40s | 178
Growing older is a privilege denied to many people; it means we should celebrate the gift it is! In this episode, we’re talking about ways to celebrate birthday milestones in your life — Christine recently wrote a gorgeous essay about what it meant for her to turn 40 not too long ago.
Then Tsh shares thoughts on her current beauty and self-care routine, specifically focused on hair and skin. Because after turning 40, it’s a gift to prioritize this sort of stuff.
Related AoS Posts:
Links From This Episode:
- Christine on Instagram
- Christine’s blog
- Tsh (me) on Instagram and Twitter
- Tsh on making friends & partial solutions
- Tsh, on how to wash your hair without shampoo
- Tsh, on cleaning your face with oil
- The Ragamuffin Gospel by Brennan Manning
- Sleep, by Max Richter on Spotify
- Products Tsh uses from Grove Collaborative: Argan Oil shampoo & conditioner by Soapbox, Almond Oil by Jason, and Toner & Scrub by Rooted
- Hair Butter
- Madison Reed hair color
- TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin E
- TruSkin Naturals Eye Gel
- TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Naturals
- Aztec Secret healing bentonite clay mask
- Microneedle roller
- Stephanie on Instagram
- Wonderling Family
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to my secret show
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- Like Your Life is open!
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download this episode’s transcript
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):