Life Seasons & Do-Able Goals | 177
Crystal shares why she loved logging a play-by-play day-in-the-life of what’s otherwise a mundane day for her (except that right now, everything is different from her normal). Tsh also shares what she thinks works SO much better than big-huge annual goals, and how you can create a framework that works for you, too.
Plus, Tsh chats with a woman who turned her quirky talent into a full-on company!
Related AoS Posts:
Links From This Episode:
- Crystal on Instagram
- Crystal’s website
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- Tsh’s old day in the life
- Crystal, on how she prepared for maternity leave
- End of the year reflection questions (+ Think Days)
- Stacie Bloomfield’s company, Gingiber
- Gingiber on Instagram
- The Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon
- You are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- Like Your Life is open!
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download this episode’s transcript