Life Seasons & Do-Able Goals | 177
Crystal shares why she loved logging a play-by-play day-in-the-life of what’s otherwise a mundane day for her (except that right now, everything is different from her normal). Tsh also shares what she thinks works SO much better than big-huge annual goals, and how you can create a framework that works for you, too.
Plus, Tsh chats with a woman who turned her quirky talent into a full-on company!
Related AoS Posts:
Links From This Episode:
- Crystal on Instagram
- Crystal's website
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- Tsh's old day in the life
- Crystal, on how she prepared for maternity leave
- End of the year reflection questions (+ Think Days)
- Stacie Bloomfield's company, Gingiber
- Gingiber on Instagram
- The Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon
- You are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- Like Your Life is open!
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download this episode's transcript
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):