Work: A Priest | 175
Tish Harrison Warren has jumped over a lot of hurdles and went through a LONG process of discernment, study, training, and overcoming stereotypes to do work she never thought she’d end up doing: and that’s being an ordained priest. And you know, plus, it’s not everyday I get to talk to a fellow Tish, especially one with deep roots in Austin, Texas, my hometown, and one from my own denomination and diocese. This was a fun chat for me.
Links From This Episode:
- Tish on Twitter
- Tish’s blog
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
- Anglican Church of North America
- Orthodoxy, by G.K. Chesterton
- The Anglican Understanding of the Church, by Paul Avis
- Letters to a Diminished Church, by Dorothy Sayers
- The Lord of the Rings, by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Narnia series, by C.S. Lewis
- Anne of Green Gables, by L.M. Montgomery
- Check out our Holiday Gift Guide!
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to my secret show
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here.
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):