My Good List | 173
Continuing our series called My Good List, this time, I’m talking with a new friend named Jacqui Skemp, a California transplant living in snowy Minnesota. She’s a mom to three little boys, and chatting with her is like sipping on a calming, warm drink — I just love her taste, her ideas, and her approach to life. I know you’ll enjoy her.
Links From This Episode:
- Jacqui’s blog, Mexican Domestic Goddess
- Jacqui on Instagram
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- Smashbox L.A. Sunset lipstick
- My post on bullet journaling
- Schitt’s Creek on Netflix
- Vikings on History Channel
- Check out our Holiday Gift Guide!
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to my secret show
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here.
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):