My Good List | 173
Continuing our series called My Good List, this time, I’m talking with a new friend named Jacqui Skemp, a California transplant living in snowy Minnesota. She’s a mom to three little boys, and chatting with her is like sipping on a calming, warm drink — I just love her taste, her ideas, and her approach to life. I know you’ll enjoy her.
Links From This Episode:
- Jacqui’s blog, Mexican Domestic Goddess
- Jacqui on Instagram
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- Smashbox L.A. Sunset lipstick
- My post on bullet journaling
- Schitt’s Creek on Netflix
- Vikings on History Channel
- Check out our Holiday Gift Guide!
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to my secret show
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here.