Work: A Calligrapher | 172
Maghon Taylor has a knack for hand-lettering and wanted to create a way to use her talents entrepreneurially. So, she started a company that features her unique handwriting on everything, from mailboxes and hats, journals to wine glasses.
She also teaches online classes on how to turn your own handwriting into a unique hand-lettering style. Maghon loves what she does, and her enthusiasm is infectious.
Links From This Episode:
- All She Wrote Notes
- All She Wrote Notes on Instagram
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- The Light We Lost by Jill Santopolo
- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
- Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh
- The Shoe Dog by Phil Knight
- How I Built This with Guy Raz podcast
- Check out our Holiday Gift Guide!
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to my secret show
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here.
Share This Episode:
Get the Weekly Email