Work: A Calligrapher | 172
Maghon Taylor has a knack for hand-lettering and wanted to create a way to use her talents entrepreneurially. So, she started a company that features her unique handwriting on everything, from mailboxes and hats, journals to wine glasses.
She also teaches online classes on how to turn your own handwriting into a unique hand-lettering style. Maghon loves what she does, and her enthusiasm is infectious.
Links From This Episode:
- All She Wrote Notes
- All She Wrote Notes on Instagram
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- The Light We Lost by Jill Santopolo
- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
- Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh
- The Shoe Dog by Phil Knight
- How I Built This with Guy Raz podcast
- Check out our Holiday Gift Guide!
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to my secret show
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here.
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):