My Good List | 171
We’ve got another in our series! This time, it’s with my friend Stephanie Langford, who if you’ve listened to this podcast for a bit, you know her — she’s my fellow serial traveler and a dear friend to me.
(As a reminder, in these chats I’m asking friends to break down their Good Lists in 4 areas: a thing, a habit they’ve adopted, a work of art, and a philosophy.)
Links From This Episode:
- Stephanie on Instagram
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- Literary London
- Away luggage (use code SIMPLE for $20 off!)
- Osprey backpacks
- Tom Bihn travel tray
- Workout accountability app
- Infrared home sauna
- Peter Nimble and His Fantastic Eyes by Jonathan Auxier
- Sophie Quire and the Last Storyguard by Jonathan Auxier
- Read-Aloud Revival member site
- Check out our Holiday Gift Guide!
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to my secret show
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here.
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):