My Good List | 169
Remember our “What’s Saving My Life” series? We’re still doing them — but now we’re calling them “My Good List.” (Same concept, clearer name.)
In this episode, I’m chatting with Christine Bailey — remember her? She’s the farmer I spoke with in episode 140, where she shared her story about transitioning from city life to life on acreage raising vegetables and kids. I loved chatting with her so much, I asked her back to share with me four things, big or small, making everything better in her life.
I think you’ll like this one.
Notes From This Episode:
- The Kindred Farm
- Kindred Farm on Instagram
- Christine on Instagram
- Christine’s blog
- Tsh (me) on Instagram and Twitter
- Ep. 140, where Christine shares about her work
- 10-inch high-rise jeans from Madewell
- Whole Foods coconut milk
- Yerba Mate
- Matcha Green Tea Powder
- Vanilla flavored Stevia drops
- Salt Fat Acid Heat on Netflix
- The Next Right Thing, ep. 29
- Literary London
- Check the 2018 Holiday Gift Guide!
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to my secret show
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here