My Good List | 169
Remember our “What’s Saving My Life” series? We’re still doing them — but now we’re calling them “My Good List.” (Same concept, clearer name.)
In this episode, I’m chatting with Christine Bailey — remember her? She’s the farmer I spoke with in episode 140, where she shared her story about transitioning from city life to life on acreage raising vegetables and kids. I loved chatting with her so much, I asked her back to share with me four things, big or small, making everything better in her life.
I think you’ll like this one.
Notes From This Episode:
- The Kindred Farm
- Kindred Farm on Instagram
- Christine on Instagram
- Christine's blog
- Tsh (me) on Instagram and Twitter
- Ep. 140, where Christine shares about her work
- 10-inch high-rise jeans from Madewell
- Whole Foods coconut milk
- Yerba Mate
- Matcha Green Tea Powder
- Vanilla flavored Stevia drops
- Salt Fat Acid Heat on Netflix
- The Next Right Thing, ep. 29
- Literary London
- Check the 2018 Holiday Gift Guide!
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to my secret show
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):