The Liturgical Calendar (2/3) | 165
In this Part 2 of our series on the liturgical calendar, we get into the specifics of the calendar that don’t involve Advent, Christmas, or Epiphany (because we’re going to get into those in Part 3). In this one, we’re diving into Lent, Eastertide, Ordinary Time, and a few other things.
(In Part 1, we kicked off the series with a broad brushstroke intro to the liturgical calendar, along with a quick back-story of our faith and where we are now — so go listen to that if you haven’t.)
Links From This Episode:
- Haley’s blog, Carrots for Michaelmas
- Haley on Instagram and Twitter
- Tsh (me) on Instagram and Twitter
- A Simple Advent Guide, written by yours truly!
- The Grace of Enough, by Haley — her new book!
- Feast! Real Food, Reflections, and Simple Living for the Christian Year, by Haley
- More Feasts! Celebrating Saints and Seasons with Simple Real Food Recipes, by Haley
- Sacred Ordinary Days planner (this link gives you $10 off!)
- 40 Days of Decrease, by Alicia Britt Chole
- Bread & Wine: Readings for Lent & Easter, by C.S. Lewis, G.K. Chesterton, and more
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to my secret show
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
Share This Episode:
Get the Weekly Email