Work: Pilates Coach | 162
As a Pilates instructor, Robin Long is also CEO and founder of The Balanced Life, an online place where you can take Pilates classes from home. She’s also got a Sisterhood, a group for women in all stages of life who want easy access to community, accountability, and realistic health inspiration via the popular world of Pilates. She’s an accidental entrepreneur who loves what she does… and she’s also mom to 4 kids under age 5, so she knows what it’s like to be short on time. But, she loves what she does and wouldn’t change a thing.
Links From This Episode:
- The Balanced Life
- The Balanced Life on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- Take our survey — last day is tomorrow!
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to my secret show
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):