Work: A Start-Up Community Leader | 158
What’s a Start-Up Community Leader? Callie Murray works as the community manager for a group in Atlanta called Plywood People, a non-profit that supports social enterprises. Basically, they’re able to provide other social entrepreneurs, creatives and non-profit leaders with support and community as they launch and sustain. It’s sorta like a start-up to support start-ups with a social focus.
And Callie has personal experience starting her own social enterprise business, so she’s totally the right person to support these small business and nonprofit owners and help build their community.
Links From This Episode:
- Plywood People
- Plywood People on Instagram & Twitter
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- I’m Still Here by Austin Channing Brown
- October 20 (this weekend!), I’ll be at Nest Fest and at The Popcast Live — come say hi!
- Take our survey!
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to my secret show
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here.
Share This Episode:
Get the Weekly Email