Work: A Hospitality Cheerleader | 156
What does Amy Hannon mean by “hospitality cheerleader”? You’ll probably be able to tell by the sound of her voice, honestly, but broken down, this means she owns a kitchen boutique shop called Euna Mae’s in northwest Arkansas.
She’s also written a cookbook called Love Welcome Serve, and she absolutely loves being around people. It’s the thing she loves most about her work, and her enthusiasm is contagious.
Links From This Episode:
- Amy Hannon’s site
- Euna Mae’s
- Amy on Facebook & Instagram
- Tsh on Instagram and Twitter
- The Simplest Way to Change the World, by Dustin Willis and Brandon Clements
- Come and Eat, by Bri McCoy
- My Life in France, by Julia Child
- Everybody Always, by Bob Goff
- October 20, I’ll be at Nest Fest and at The Popcast Live — come say hi!
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to my secret show
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
Share This Episode:
Get the Weekly Email