What’s Saving My Life | 155
A simple house habit we can all do today, good flowers on the cheap, a great new book, and wisdom beyond their years from young friends? My friend Myquillyn Smith says these little things are making everything better in her life right now.
Notes From This Episode:
- Myquillyn on Instagram
- Tsh on Instagram and Twitter
- Pre-order Myquillyn’s fantastic book, Cozy Minimalist Home — comes out soon!
- When you do, head here to claim fun pre-order gifts
- Come to The Nest Fest and The Popcast Live (I’ll be at both!)
- Sign up for The Cozy Class
- The Wondering Years, by Knox McCoy
- Jeff Bethke’s recent (smart) revelation
- Too Small To Ignore, by Wess Stafford
- If you love this show, would you Kindly leave a review?
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to my secret show
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
Share This Episode:
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):