Work: Osteopath | 154
What’s an osteopath, right? I wondered the same thing before talking with Avni Trivedi — I’d heard of the term, I just wasn’t sure… Basically, picture a calm woman with a soothing voice in the heart of London, who invests in the health of other women, mind, body, and soul.
She says her approach brings together East and West, bridging the relationship between body and mind, and touch is core to everything she does: she uses skilled touch, careful adjustments and gentle movements to integrate different parts of your body. She’s also a doula and something called a zero-balancer. We’ll get into that.
Notes From This Episode:
- Avni’s site, Avni Touch
- Avni on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram
- Tsh on Instagram and Twitter
- The Four Desires, by Rod Stryker
- In October, I’ll be at Nest Fest and at The Popcast Live — come say hi!
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to my secret show
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):