Kitchen Basics (3/3) | 153
I'm wrapping up my series with Kendra on kitchen basics, and in this one, we're talking about essential tools. There's tons of links for you here, so let's get right to it.
Notes From This Episode:
- Get yourself The Meal Plan!
- Ep. 149: Kitchen Basics (1/3)
- Ep. 151: Kitchen Basics (2/3)
- Kendra’s blog + podcast, The Lazy Genius Collective
- Kendra on Instagram
- Tsh on Instagram and Twitter
- The Lazy Genius Guide to Essential Kitchen Tools
- The Thrift Store Can Be Your (Nearly Free) Storage Unit
- The Lazy Genius Cleans the Bathroom
- Bizarro Meal Prep
- Our favorite speaker
- Change Your Life Chicken
- The Essential Instant Pot Cookbook
- Bench scraper
- Big wood cutting board
- Dutch oven (this is Tsh's favorite brand for the price)
- A classic KitchenAid mixer (though K & A both have this giant)
- Parchment paper
- A good chef's knife
- Stackable glass containers
- Gigantic skillet
- Wooden spoon collection
- Mason jars
- Instant Pot (this is Tsh's brand that she loves)
- Ulu (this is Kyle's from Alaska!)
- A good blender (Tsh has a Blendtec; Kendra has a Vitamix)
- Silicone spatulas
- If you love this show, would you Kindly leave a review?
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to my secret show
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):