Kitchen Basics (2/3) | 151
Continuing our deep-dive with co-host Kendra, right now we’re talking about kitchen basics. In part 1 (episode 149), we talked about mindset. In this one, we’re talking all about... the basics. Specifically, the classic go-to skills or recipes that we find useful.
As I've mentioned, Kendra knows her way around a kitchen and loves being there. But she’s also not here to boss you around and tell you to do things exactly how she does them. She’s not sharing the essential basic recipes you “should” know, she’s telling us to find OUR go-to, fail-proof recipes and to know them well.
Notes From This Episode:
- Ep. 149: Kitchen Basics (1/3)
- Kendra’s blog + podcast, The Lazy Genius Collective
- Kendra on Instagram
- Tsh on Instagram and Twitter
- Kendra’s Bowl Cheatsheet
- Kindly leave a review!
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to my secret show
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):