Work: Online Strategist | 150
You might know Jessica Turner from her online work, running the successful website The Mom Creative, as well as writing a few books and teaching a course — but by day, she works full-time outside the home.
She loves working for Vanderbilt as an online strategist and content curator, and says it’s a great place to work. She loves sharing with the world the great work they’re doing in healthcare, and she’s personally also passionate about healthcare. We get into all this in our chat, so if you feel like you already know Jessica, think again — this is about the other side of her work, and how she juggles it with her work you might be more familiar with.
Notes From This Episode:
- Jessica’s new book, Stretched Too Thin
- Jessica’s blog, The Mom Creative
- Jessica on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Tsh on Instagram and Twitter
- Come see me at Nest Fest!
- And at The Popcast Live!
- Kindly leave a review!
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to my secret show
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
Share This Episode:
Get the Weekly Email