Kitchen Basics (1/3) | 149
We thought we’d welcome the fall with getting back to the basics — in this case, in the kitchen.
Kendra knows her way around a kitchen and loves being there. But she also loves helping us keep things really simple, so we don’t lose our minds when it comes to just feeding ourselves and our family. She’s got a knack for cooking basics, kitchen set-up, and planning our menus so we eat what we want, without last-minute panic runs to the store or hail-mary it to the drive-thru.
Notes From This Episode:
- Kendra’s blog + podcast, The Lazy Genius Collective
- Kendra on Instagram
- Tsh on Instagram and Twitter
- Kendra’s Magic Question Cheatsheet
- Sign up for Hope*Writers — it closes tomorrow!
- Kindly leave a review!
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to my secret show
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here