Work: Toni Wallace | 148
Toni Wallace is an attorney running for judge in her county in the upcoming elections — Election Day is November 6, 2018, so at the time of this episode, that’s just a few months away.
She’s running for judge in Fort Bend County, Texas, but also identifies as, in her words, a small business owner, a wife, mom of three, lawyer, believer, Cheer Mom, Baseball Mom, Basketball Mom, Football Mom, Team Mom, and yep, a former judge. (We’ll get into that last bit.)
I loved talking to Toni — she made me both want to vote for her if I was living in her county and wish I was her neighbor so we could go on walks and grab coffee together. I know you’re gonna love her.
Notes From This Episode:
- Toni for Judge
- Toni on Facebook and Twitter
- Tsh (me) on Instagram and Twitter
- An American Marriage, by Tayari Jones
- Kindly leave a review!
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to my secret show
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
Share This Episode:
Get the Weekly Email