Work: Toni Wallace | 148
Toni Wallace is an attorney running for judge in her county in the upcoming elections — Election Day is November 6, 2018, so at the time of this episode, that’s just a few months away.
She’s running for judge in Fort Bend County, Texas, but also identifies as, in her words, a small business owner, a wife, mom of three, lawyer, believer, Cheer Mom, Baseball Mom, Basketball Mom, Football Mom, Team Mom, and yep, a former judge. (We’ll get into that last bit.)
I loved talking to Toni — she made me both want to vote for her if I was living in her county and wish I was her neighbor so we could go on walks and grab coffee together. I know you’re gonna love her.
Notes From This Episode:
- Toni for Judge
- Toni on Facebook and Twitter
- Tsh (me) on Instagram and Twitter
- An American Marriage, by Tayari Jones
- Kindly leave a review!
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to my secret show
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):