Slow Living | 147
A few weeks ago, Brooke McAlary asked me to share the mic with her at Book People, a local bookstore here in Austin. She was in town for a book tour for her book, Slow, and she asked if I’d join her on stage to talk about slow living: what it might mean; what it does and doesn’t look like.
So, here’s our live chat from just a few weeks ago, when Brooke and I talked with each other (and audience members) about our take on the topic. It was a lot of fun to see her in person again; it’d been years — she’s from Sydney, Australia. (If you’ve read my book, At Home in the World, it was her house we stayed at over Christmas, so it was from her parents where I learned the concept of the Westbrook Effect.)
Notes From This Episode:
- Brooke’s new book, Slow
- Brooke’s podcast, The Slow Home
- Brooke on Instagram and Twitter
- Tsh (me) on Instagram and Twitter
- My book, At Home in the World
- Book People
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to my secret show
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):