Work: A Chef | 143
A bonus work-themed episode for the week! While we’re busy getting ready for the fall season of the show around here, I thought I’d share one of my favorite earlier episodes of Women’s Work, before we merged it into one lovely show here.
Tanorria Askew is a personal chef and through her business, Tanorria’s Table, people can hire her for both everyday meals and special occasions. Her cooking roots originate from the south, and Tanorria says she loves to put a modern spin on American Comfort Food — she recently placed 4th on Master Chef!
She’s passionate about good food, gathering people around the table to have good conversations, and enjoying life through it all. Her can-do attitude is contagious. Honestly… You can’t not love Tanorria.
Notes From This Episode:
- Tanorria’s Table
- Treats By Tanorria
- Tanorria on Instagram and Twitter
- MasterChef Season 7
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- Of Mess and Moxie, by Jen Hatmaker
- Disunity in Christ, by Christena Cleveland
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to my secret show
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here