Ep. 137: What’s Saving My Life (3/4)
We’re keeping on with our summer series, What’s Saving My Life. Up this time: it’s Erin.
LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Erin’s blog, Design for Mankind
- Erin on Instagram and Twitter
- Tsh (me) on Instagram and Twitter
- Hackwith V One-Piece Swimsuit
- Galettes (here’s an example)
- Erin’s planner!
- Magnolia candles
- Lotta from Stockholm Low Wood Clogs
- My rekindled enjoyment of sewing! (on my to-try list)
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to The WRLD at Home!
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email!
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
Share This Episode:
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):