Ep. 137: What’s Saving My Life (3/4)
We're keeping on with our summer series, What's Saving My Life. Up this time: it's Erin.
LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Erin's blog, Design for Mankind
- Erin on Instagram and Twitter
- Tsh (me) on Instagram and Twitter
- Hackwith V One-Piece Swimsuit
- Galettes (here's an example)
- Erin's planner!
- Magnolia candles
- Lotta from Stockholm Low Wood Clogs
- My rekindled enjoyment of sewing! (on my to-try list)
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to The WRLD at Home!
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email!
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):