Ep. 136: What’s Saving My Life (2/4)
Continuing our summer series, What’s Saving My Life, this time it's Haley's turn!
Girlfriend is due with baby #4 in about two weeks, and is also dealing the delightful 100+ degree days of central Texas. Grace and peace to her.
Links From This Episode:
- Haleys blog, Carrots for Michaelmas
- Haley on Instagram and Twitter
- Tsh (me) on Instagram and Twitter
- Arnold Palmer: half lemonade, half iced tea (try it in popsicle form!)
- Thoughts of Dog on Twitter
- Lily's sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- Women’s Work, my other podcast
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to The WRLD at Home!
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email!
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):