Ep. 136: What’s Saving My Life (2/4)
Continuing our summer series, What’s Saving My Life, this time it’s Haley’s turn!
Girlfriend is due with baby #4 in about two weeks, and is also dealing the delightful 100+ degree days of central Texas. Grace and peace to her.
Links From This Episode:
- Haleys blog, Carrots for Michaelmas
- Haley on Instagram and Twitter
- Tsh (me) on Instagram and Twitter
- Arnold Palmer: half lemonade, half iced tea (try it in popsicle form!)
- Thoughts of Dog on Twitter
- Lily’s sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- Women’s Work, my other podcast
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to The WRLD at Home!
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email!
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
Share This Episode:
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):