Ep. 135: What’s Saving My Life (1/4)
Because we're taking some time off from work this summer, we thought it'd be fun to give you a low-key, easy series for July: What's Saving My Life.
This is always a fan favorite, where I talk with each of my co-hosts about the little things that are making our lives just a bit happier and brighter right now.
First up? Stephanie, who's currently out and about, exploring Eastern Europe with her fam. Enjoy!
Links from This Episode:
- Stephanie on Instagram
- Tsh (me) on Instagram and Twitter
- Steph's face routine: Andalou Naturals' Argan Stem Cell Benefit Balm + Eau Thermale Montbrun UV Moisturizing Cream (similar) + Witch Hazel
- All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr
- Everyone Brave is Forgiven, by Chris Cleave
- The Nightingale, by Kristin Hannah
- A Hobbit, A Wardrobe, and A Great War, by Joseph Loconte
- #LiteraryLondon! Learn more here
- Fat bombs
- Women’s Work, my other podcast
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to The WRLD at Home!
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email!
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):