Ep. 135: What’s Saving My Life (1/4)
Because we’re taking some time off from work this summer, we thought it’d be fun to give you a low-key, easy series for July: What’s Saving My Life.
This is always a fan favorite, where I talk with each of my co-hosts about the little things that are making our lives just a bit happier and brighter right now.
First up? Stephanie, who’s currently out and about, exploring Eastern Europe with her fam. Enjoy!
Links from This Episode:
- Stephanie on Instagram
- Tsh (me) on Instagram and Twitter
- Steph’s face routine: Andalou Naturals’ Argan Stem Cell Benefit Balm + Eau Thermale Montbrun UV Moisturizing Cream (similar) + Witch Hazel
- All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr
- Everyone Brave is Forgiven, by Chris Cleave
- The Nightingale, by Kristin Hannah
- A Hobbit, A Wardrobe, and A Great War, by Joseph Loconte
- #LiteraryLondon! Learn more here
- Fat bombs
- Women’s Work, my other podcast
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to The WRLD at Home!
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email!
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's patron-only show, The WRLD at Home.
Never miss an episode!
Get the weekly email,
5 Quick Things:
You'll always know when new episodes drop.
(It can be read in under a minute.)