Ep. 133: Grown-Upping the Summer (4/4)
We’re wrapping up this series on making the most of our summer — even as adults — by me tapping into Kendra’s wheelhouse this time.
In the last episode, I helped her prep for a family road trip. In this one? She’s helping me think through a dinner party. Because our house is still fixer-upper mode, but I don’t want that to stop us from having friends over.
Kendra’s got a fun take on the basic idea of a “dinner” party… You’ll see what I mean.
Links from this Episode:
- Kendra’s blog + podcast, The Lazy Genius Collective
- Kendra on Instagram
- Tsh (me) on Instagram and Twitter
- The Lazy Genius Summer Survival Guide
- Women’s Work, my other podcast
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to The WRLD at Home!
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email!
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's patron-only show, The WRLD at Home.
Never miss an episode!
Get the weekly email,
5 Quick Things:
You'll always know when new episodes drop.
(It can be read in under a minute.)