Ep. 133: Grown-Upping the Summer (4/4)
We’re wrapping up this series on making the most of our summer — even as adults — by me tapping into Kendra’s wheelhouse this time.
In the last episode, I helped her prep for a family road trip. In this one? She’s helping me think through a dinner party. Because our house is still fixer-upper mode, but I don’t want that to stop us from having friends over.
Kendra’s got a fun take on the basic idea of a “dinner” party… You’ll see what I mean.
Links from this Episode:
- Kendra’s blog + podcast, The Lazy Genius Collective
- Kendra on Instagram
- Tsh (me) on Instagram and Twitter
- The Lazy Genius Summer Survival Guide
- Women’s Work, my other podcast
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to The WRLD at Home!
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email!
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):