Ep. 130: Grown-Upping the Summer (1/4)
Summertime isn’t just for kids or students! Kendra and I start a new series here on how we can make the most out of our own summers, even if we’ve got kids at home, or even if not much as changed in our working day-to-day.
In this first installment, we talk about bucket lists… in that’s fun to have our own. Sure, we make one with the kids, but who’s to say we can’t do our own? It all comes down to reasonable expectations — no remodeling the entire house or spontaneous 3,000 mile road trips here.
Kick off the summer with us! This is a fun series.
Links From This Episode:
- Kendra’s blog + podcast, The Lazy Genius Collective
- Kendra on Instagram
- Tsh (me) on Instagram and Twitter
- The Lazy Genius Summer Survival Guide
- Put on that swimsuit, by our friend, Jessica
- Women’s Work, my other podcast
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to The WRLD at Home!
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here