Ep. 129: Re-Learning Stuff (4/4)
We’re wrapping up our series on re-learning things as an adult! Part 1 covered relationships, part 2 was physical health, part 3 was work, and for this last one? We’re tackling education.
Not the educational system, nor our kids’ academics — we’re referring to our own self-education, whether it’s about the practical things we’ve come to learn are important (personal finance) or how to keep your brain engaged, even when life is busy (puzzles).
Come along for the ride!
Links From This Episode:
- Re-Learning Stuff: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- Erin’s blog, Design for Mankind
- Erin on Instagram and Twitter
- Tsh (me) on Instagram and Twitter
- Ep. 94, where we covered attention spans
- Women’s Work, my other podcast
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to The WRLD at Home!
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
Share This Episode:
Get the Weekly Email