Ep. 128: Re-Learning Stuff (3/4)
Continuing our series on things we’ve re-learned in our adulthoods, in this episode we're talking work.
Erin and I are both self-employed, so we determine the course for most of our working rhythm — which is both a huge privilege and a responsibility. We talk about how our ideas of what it means to work well has evolved over the years, as well as our most helpful tips we're still learning when it comes to doing good work.
Links From This Episode:
- Re-Learning Stuff: Part 1, Part 2, Part 4
- Erin’s blog, Design for Mankind
- Erin on Instagram and Twitter
- Tsh (me) on Instagram and Twitter
- Women's Work, my other podcast
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to The WRLD at Home!
- Sign up for Hope*Writers
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):