Ep. 128: Re-Learning Stuff (3/4)
Continuing our series on things we’ve re-learned in our adulthoods, in this episode we’re talking work.
Erin and I are both self-employed, so we determine the course for most of our working rhythm — which is both a huge privilege and a responsibility. We talk about how our ideas of what it means to work well has evolved over the years, as well as our most helpful tips we’re still learning when it comes to doing good work.
Links From This Episode:
- Re-Learning Stuff: Part 1, Part 2, Part 4
- Erin’s blog, Design for Mankind
- Erin on Instagram and Twitter
- Tsh (me) on Instagram and Twitter
- Women’s Work, my other podcast
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to The WRLD at Home!
- Sign up for Hope*Writers
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's patron-only show, The WRLD at Home.
Never miss an episode!
Get the weekly email,
5 Quick Things:
You'll always know when new episodes drop.
(It can be read in under a minute.)