Ep. 126: Re-Learning Stuff (1/4)
We’re starting a new series! In this one, Erin and I talk about re-learning things as an adult.
We all learn things growing up, many of them subconsciously. And then we often deconstruct, then re-learn new ideas, truths, and nuances about life as we get older. It’s a decent way to gain some wisdom.
In part one, we’re talking about relationships. What are the ingredients for good, healthy ones? How do we set healthy boundaries? What does it mean to be yourself?
It’s a good one!
Links From This Episode:
- Re-Learning Stuff: Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
- Erin’s blog, Design for Mankind
- Erin on Instagram and Twitter
- Tsh (me) on Instagram and Twitter
- Better than Before, by Gretchen Rubin
- The 5 love languages
- How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk, by Adele Faber
- The Enneagram
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's patron-only show, The WRLD at Home.
Never miss an episode!
Get the weekly email,
5 Quick Things:
You'll always know when new episodes drop.
(It can be read in under a minute.)