Ep. 126: Re-Learning Stuff (1/4)
We’re starting a new series! In this one, Erin and I talk about re-learning things as an adult.
We all learn things growing up, many of them subconsciously. And then we often deconstruct, then re-learn new ideas, truths, and nuances about life as we get older. It’s a decent way to gain some wisdom.
In part one, we’re talking about relationships. What are the ingredients for good, healthy ones? How do we set healthy boundaries? What does it mean to be yourself?
It’s a good one!
Links From This Episode:
- Re-Learning Stuff: Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
- Erin’s blog, Design for Mankind
- Erin on Instagram and Twitter
- Tsh (me) on Instagram and Twitter
- Better than Before, by Gretchen Rubin
- The 5 love languages
- How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk, by Adele Faber
- The Enneagram
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):