Ep. 125: Women’s Work (A Landscape Architect)
We’ve got for you a Very Special Episode of Simple Show for you here… a recent episode of Women’s Work, my other new podcast that celebrates creative women who do interesting work!
From artists and entrepreneurs, to scientists, journalists, engineers, coders, and beyond… it’s your chance to hear the stories of all sorts of women who make our world a better place. If you like The Simple Show, I think you’ll love Women’s Work.
In this one I’m talking to Bethany Rydmark, an eighth-generation Oregonian currently based in Portland, and a landscape architect, juggling her work while raising her young kids with her husband Ted. She loves helping shape the places people live with their families, and you can hear the passion for her work in her voice. She’s also the founder of something called the PDX Food Swap, which is a fantastic idea!
- Bethany’s business website
- Her blog
- Bethany on Instagram and Twitter
- PDX Food Swap
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- All Women’s Work episodes!
- Women’s Work on Twitter
- The Invention of Nature, by Andrea Wulf
- How to Survive a Shipwreck, by Jonathan Martin
- Join the Patreon group!
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here