Social Self-Care (1/4) | 121
In this new series, co-host Haley Stewart and I deep-dive about self-care—but not just self-care. We’re talking self-care for the greater good; the simple-but-profound idea that when we take care of ourselves, we’re better members of society. We’re better neighbors, friends, parents, spouses… we’re just better people for the world around us. It’s more than just monthly manicures: it’s about being the healthiest version of ourselves.
Here in Part 1, we’re unpacking friendships, and what it means to take care of ourselves in order to be a good friend. I loved this chat.
Notes From This Episode:
- Follow The Simple Show on Instagram
- Haleys blog, Carrots for Michaelmas
- Haley on Instagram and Twitter
- Tsh on Instagram and Twitter
- My thoughts on making friends & partial solutions
- Can We Be Friends? by Rebecca Frech
- Fountains of Carrots, episode 79 with Rebecca Frech
- The Dunbar number
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):