Ep.#12: Sorta Awesome Hangout
It’s pretty much like hanging out in a coffee shop for hours when I podcast with Megan Tietz, a longtime guest of the show. Thankfully for you, I’ve whittled down this week’s episode to a wee bit under an hour. All this to say: she’s back!
In this episode, we talk about why she made the big jump from blogging to podcasting, along with tools and tips for those of you who want to dip your toe in that water. Plus, Myers-Briggs + KonMari = why you may or may not roll your eyes at the thought of thanking your socks.
Plus, I’m introducing a new segment on The Simple Show: ask me anything! Well, sorta. Either way, I’ve got some answers for you—head here to learn more and to submit a question if you’ve got one.
The Ira Glass quote we both love:
(If you’re reading this via email, head here to listen to the episode.)
Notes from this episode
- Sorta Awesome, Megan’s podcast
- Spirit-Led Parenting, Megan’s book
- The Sorta Crunchy Facebook page
- The Healthy Moving Podcast, by Jen Hoffman
- Call Recorder for Skype
- 16 Personalities (for Myers-Briggs)
- The Highly-Sensitive Person
- The Good Wife
- The Popcast (I’m now a regular listener—love it!)
- Off-Camera, specifically with Matt Damon (language)
A few affiliate links are used here, which means at no extra cost to you, making a purchase by clicking these links helps support this site. Thanks!