Ep. 119: Making the Most of 2 Weeks Off (3/4)
Let’s keep talking about travel! In this part of our deep-dive, Stephanie and I get into the stuff you need to know about traveling internationally. Because even if it doesn’t feel like it, you can do this with your kiddos, even with just a few weeks’ vacation time — it just takes planning and an open mind.
Passports, visas, language barriers, jet lag, currency, public transportation, and more… We’ve got you covered.
Notes From This Episode
- Follow The Simple Show on Instagram
- Stephanie on Instagram
- Tsh on Twitter and Instagram
- Our previous travel-themed Simple Show episodes:
- Ep. 117: Making the Most of 2 Weeks Off (1/4)
- Ep. 118: Making the Most of 2 Weeks Off (2/4)
- Ep. 99: Holiday Roadtrips
- Ep. 79: Best Places to Travel
- Ep. 77: Summer Family Roadtrips
- Ep. 75: Travel Food & Flights
- Ep. 66: The Harder Parts of Travel
- Ep. 62: Travel Anxiety, Safety, & Health
- Ep. 58: The World’s Best/Most Cities
- Ep. 54: Trip Planning & Staying Home
- Ep. 47: Packing Light
- My book, At Home in the World
- Passports for Americans and Canadians
- Visa requirements for Americans and Canadians
- Thanks to Ivory for sponsoring this episode!
- For any links and codes from all our lovely sponsors, head here
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's patron-only show, The WRLD at Home.
Never miss an episode!
Get the weekly email,
5 Quick Things:
You'll always know when new episodes drop.
(It can be read in under a minute.)