Ep. 119: Making the Most of 2 Weeks Off (3/4)
Let’s keep talking about travel! In this part of our deep-dive, Stephanie and I get into the stuff you need to know about traveling internationally. Because even if it doesn’t feel like it, you can do this with your kiddos, even with just a few weeks' vacation time — it just takes planning and an open mind.
Passports, visas, language barriers, jet lag, currency, public transportation, and more… We’ve got you covered.
Notes From This Episode
- Follow The Simple Show on Instagram
- Stephanie on Instagram
- Tsh on Twitter and Instagram
- Our previous travel-themed Simple Show episodes:
- Ep. 117: Making the Most of 2 Weeks Off (1/4)
- Ep. 118: Making the Most of 2 Weeks Off (2/4)
- Ep. 99: Holiday Roadtrips
- Ep. 79: Best Places to Travel
- Ep. 77: Summer Family Roadtrips
- Ep. 75: Travel Food & Flights
- Ep. 66: The Harder Parts of Travel
- Ep. 62: Travel Anxiety, Safety, & Health
- Ep. 58: The World’s Best/Most Cities
- Ep. 54: Trip Planning & Staying Home
- Ep. 47: Packing Light
- My book, At Home in the World
- Passports for Americans and Canadians
- Visa requirements for Americans and Canadians
- Thanks to Ivory for sponsoring this episode!
- For any links and codes from all our lovely sponsors, head here
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):