Ep. 117: Making the Most of 2 Weeks Off (1/4)
I love to travel, and my co-host Stephanie loves to travel. But we get that not everybody works for themselves or has the flexibility to travel long lengths of time. So? For the next month, we’re gonna share what we know about extended travel from our family’s experiences, and help you make them work for a typical two-week time off work.
Will we challenge you to think outside the box? Sure. Will we guilt you into feeling like you should be someone you’re not? No way. In this first episode of our four-part series, Steph and I want to inspire you with what’s possible. National parks, book pilgrimages, or a nearby country, oh my!
Notes From This Episode
- Follow The Simple Show on Instagram
- Stephanie on Instagram
- Tsh on Twitter and Instagram
- Our previous travel-themed Simple Show episodes:
- My book, At Home in the World
- Visiting your sponsored kid with Compassion International
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
Never miss an episode!
Get our weekly email, 5 Quick Things:
(It can be read in under a minute.)
Subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts: