Ep. 115: Use Your Earbuds (3/4)
Continuing our deep-dive on earbuds, Kendra and I shift into music with this episode. Both of us get one of the kindest, most surprising comments about what we put out in the world: “I love your Spotify playlists!”
We’re totally floored by this, because we honestly just love making playlists and are happy to share them. And hey, we love that you love them—and to us, this means we must have a thing for music.
So in this episode, we start off with our backgrounds: How did both of us come to love music so much? And then we get into why we still play music all the time, how we do it affordably, and when we play what.
In the final episode, we’ll share specific artists, as well as the art and science behind how we create the playlists we love. If you can’t tell, we adore this topic!
Links From This Episode:
- The Simple Show on Instagram
- Kendra’s blog + podcast, The Lazy Genius Collective
- Kendra on Instagram
- Tsh on Instagram and Twitter
- Spotify—Premium accounts, Family accounts
- Kendra’s Spotify profile; Tsh’s Spotify profile (click ‘follow’)
- My Sonos speaker system, with add-on speakers
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):