Ep. 109: Let’s Deep-Dive
Kendra and I chat about what to expect here on The Simple Show in 2018… In short, let’s change the definition of simple, shall we? Woot!
We’ve been talking about “simple living” around here for ages. And that’s all good. But now, we’re ready to talk about other stuff. We’re gonna hold on to the tried-and-true definition of simple: easy to understand.
We’re stoked for what’s in store!
Links From This Episode
- The Simple Show on Instagram
- Kendra’s blog + podcast, The Lazy Genius Collective
- Kendra on Instagram
- Tsh on Instagram and Twitter
- Ink + Volt Planner
- Kendra's definition of self-care
- Lisa Congdon's game-changing post
- Deep Work, by Cal Newport
- Alias Grace (update: I finished it. It's good, but... it gets disturbing near the end.)
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):