Ep. 107: What’s Saving My Life (3/3)
Wrapping up our series on What’s Saving Our Lives right now… In this episode, Stephanie and I chat fireplaces, yoga, smoothies, makeup, and more. She’s sick, and she’s in the midst of a snowstorm, so our connection wasn’t 100%. But what’s the holidays without a little flu-blizzard combo?
Links From This Episode:
- Follow The Simple Show on Instagram
- Stephanie on Instagram
- Tsh on Twitter and Instagram
- Designated Survivor, This Is Us, The Crown
- 321 smoothies
- Ep. 96: Exercise
- Eyebrow pencil
- Mineral Fusion makeup
- They Both Die at the End, by Adam Silvera
- Also Elsewhere, Tell Me Three Things, The War That Saved My Life, The Alchemyst + series
- Peter Nimble and His Fantastic Eyes, by Jonathan Auxier
- Ep. 74: Capsule Wardrobes
- Catch the other two What’s Saving My Life episodes, here and here
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here!
Never miss an episode!
Get our weekly email, 5 Quick Things:
(It can be read in under a minute.)
Subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts: