Ep. 107: What’s Saving My Life (3/3)
Wrapping up our series on What’s Saving Our Lives right now… In this episode, Stephanie and I chat fireplaces, yoga, smoothies, makeup, and more. She’s sick, and she’s in the midst of a snowstorm, so our connection wasn’t 100%. But what’s the holidays without a little flu-blizzard combo?
Links From This Episode:
- Follow The Simple Show on Instagram
- Stephanie on Instagram
- Tsh on Twitter and Instagram
- Designated Survivor, This Is Us, The Crown
- 321 smoothies
- Ep. 96: Exercise
- Eyebrow pencil
- Mineral Fusion makeup
- They Both Die at the End, by Adam Silvera
- Also Elsewhere, Tell Me Three Things, The War That Saved My Life, The Alchemyst + series
- Peter Nimble and His Fantastic Eyes, by Jonathan Auxier
- Ep. 74: Capsule Wardrobes
- Catch the other two What’s Saving My Life episodes, here and here
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here!
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):