Ep. 106: What’s Saving My Life (2/3)
Continuing on our series called What’s Saving My Life, this time I’m chatting with Haley, and we talk drugs, jeans, TV binges, audiobooks, not doing something, and a fun little find on Etsy.
Links From This Episode:
- Follow The Simple Show on Instagram
- Haleys blog, Carrots for Michaelmas
- Haley on Instagram and Twitter
- Tsh on Instagram and Twitter
- Boyfriend jeans
- Stasia’s Style School
- The Crown
- Harry Potter on audiobook
- Tuesdays at the Castle
- Juniper & White’s return address stamp
- Cranberry Old-Fashioned
- Simple homemade hot chocolate
- Be sure to check out our Gift Guide
- Shopping on Amazon? Head here first.
- What If? Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here!
Never miss an episode!
Get our weekly email, 5 Quick Things:
(It can be read in under a minute.)
Subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts: