Ep. 106: What’s Saving My Life (2/3)
Continuing on our series called What’s Saving My Life, this time I’m chatting with Haley, and we talk drugs, jeans, TV binges, audiobooks, not doing something, and a fun little find on Etsy.
Links From This Episode:
- Follow The Simple Show on Instagram
- Haleys blog, Carrots for Michaelmas
- Haley on Instagram and Twitter
- Tsh on Instagram and Twitter
- Boyfriend jeans
- Stasia’s Style School
- The Crown
- Harry Potter on audiobook
- Tuesdays at the Castle
- Juniper & White’s return address stamp
- Cranberry Old-Fashioned
- Simple homemade hot chocolate
- Be sure to check out our Gift Guide
- Shopping on Amazon? Head here first.
- What If? Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here!
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):