Ep. 105: What’s Saving My Life (1/3)
With the holidays in full swing and with only a few weeks left of the year, we thought we’d end 2017 with a fun, short series: What’s Saving My Life! We’ll share the things—big and small—that are making our lives better, happier, and well, more life-giving.
First up is my chat with Kendra, where we talk about deep, significant issues like skin, hair, sounds, smells, books, and bread.
Links From This Episode:
- The Simple Show on Instagram
- Kendra’s blog + podcast, The Lazy Genius Collective
- Kendra on Instagram
- Tsh on Instagram and Twitter
- Higlow life
- Some Call Me Crunchy skincare goods
- The oil-cleansing method: a 101
- Pixie cut de-mulleting razor
- How to Bake Bread, by Paul Hollywood
- Plant Therapy’s essential oil Christmas blends
- The Lunar Chronicles
- Annie Raser-Rowland’s book, Frugal Hedonism
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here!
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):