Ep. 104: Holiday Prep!
Well, it’s officially the holiday season—American Thanksgiving was last week, Advent starts a week from this Sunday, and Christmas comes along soon after. How to enjoy it all without spiraling into overwhelm?
That’s the topic of this week’s episode. Stephanie and I share how we do the holidays in our own home—both of us do our best to keep things simple, but we do things pretty differently. We talk about gift-giving, card-sending (or not), easing into decor vs. doing it all at once, how to honor Advent without going nuts, and more.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Let’s keep it that way without feeling the need to do All The Things.
Links from This Episode:
- Follow The Simple Show on Instagram
- Stephanie on Instagram
- Tsh on Twitter and Instagram
- All things Advent and Christmas prep here on AoS
- Episode 49: Guilt-free Holidays
- Episode 51: Christmas on the Road
- World Market
- Why Do We Call it Christmas?
- Mike and Anne Howard: HoneyTrek and their Ultimate Journeys for Two
- Also, check out our 2017 Holiday Gift Guide!
- And finally…. the Advent Guide is here! I loved writing this so much.
Never miss an episode!
Get our weekly email, 5 Quick Things:
(It can be read in under a minute.)
Subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts: