Ep. 101: Money Management
It’s not the sexiest of topics, but man if it doesn’t make or break you… Budgeting sounds as great as getting a root canal by a first grader, but really, it’s simply telling your money where to go. That’s it.
In this episode, Erin and I chat the ins and outs of how we do it in our households. What does it look like to watch our pennies? How do we prioritize what to spend our money on? What method of saving and budgeting works for us?
And ultimately, how does money affect our life? Because it does.
Links From This Episode:
- Follow The Simple Show on Instagram
- Erin’s blog, Design for Mankind
- Erin on Instagram and Twitter
- Tsh (me) on Instagram and Twitter
- Your Money or Your Life, by Vicki Robin
- Total Money Makeover, by Dave Ramsey
- When Money Isn’t Real (a TED talk)
- You Need a Budget
- Capitol One 360, my favorite online bank (been using for years)
- Notes From a Blue Bike, by me
For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here!
Share This Episode:
Get the Weekly Email