Thanks to everyone for a great Week of Giveaways. If you won, you’ve been contacted, so please check your spam box if you haven’t heard from me yet. Your name is also at the beginning of each giveaway post.
Altogether, there were almost 8,000 entries for everything, so please don’t despair if you didn’t win. I plan on doing another week of giveaways in the spring!
I was honored to promote these great companies:
• Baby Blues – Night Shift, the latest anthology from the comic strip
• Phokki – transforming your photos into graphic art – save 30% now through February 14, 2009 with code VDAY
• Choffy – healthy, delicious brewed chocolate
• Angie Warren Designs – customized, personal Mommy Cards
• Smith’s – the leading edge in knife sharpeners
• Le Papier Studio – elegant silhouette creations
• A Month of Meals – save money while making dinner simpler – currently on sale for $6.95
• Potty Training Power – ditch the diapers and potty train in two weeks with email support
• Fill In The Blankie – ultra personalized baby blankets
• Imagine Childhood – innovative products that encourage open-ended play
• The Little Room – handcrafted aprons, scarves, bags, and jewelry – all aprons are currently 25% off
• Fall Down Tree – fine art for little ones
• *Shey*[B] – camera strap slip covers
• Ruth Michael – women’s purses, totes, and carriers – all items are currently 25% off
• BioGreen Bottles – biodegradable sports bottles
• Little Debbie – 100 calorie snacks for the whole family
As much fun as I’ve had promoting all these great vendors this week, I’m looking forward to a much-needed break from counting secret code emails.
Have a great weekend.