- Homemade One-Size Cloth Diaper Pattern & Wipes Recipe :: Keeper of the Home
- The Myth of Monthly Payments :: Money Saving Mom
- Decorating with Serving Dishes :: Nesting Place
- Works for Me: Medicine Spoons :: Rocks in My Dryer
- Inspired by Life: Finding Your Style :: The Inspired Room
And while you’re enjoying your weekend reading, go ahead and subscribe to the Simple Living Weekly newsletter. You’ll get links to the best of SLM from the week, and you’ll be privy to some awesome deals found only in the newsletter. Those of you who subscribed in time for the launch found out about the $100 gift certificate giveaway from Lisa Leonard! It was so fun to surprise you all that way.
So if you haven’t yet, go ahead and sign up. It’s free, it’s sent just once a week, and it’s a short summary of SLM highlights. And did I mention you’ll find out about exclusive deals and giveaways?
Have a good weekend!
It’s spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you’ve got it, you want – oh, you don’t quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so! –Mark Twain