Whew… Another holiday giveaway week to check off the list for the year. I hope you found some good gift ideas, but I also know you’re eager to hear the winners, so I’ll get right to it:
• The winner of the KitchenAid Waffle Baker is Carrie R.
• The winners of Financial Peace University are Annie P., Patty G., Sara R., Jenna K., and Sarah K. (a different Sarah K. from the one above, in case you were wondering…).
Congrats to everyone! Hope it makes your holidays a bit merrier. Be looking for an email in your inbox soon.
Also… I noticed a few of you commented on the FPU post something akin to wanting to take Dave Ramsey’s class but not being able to afford it. I understand—it’s not the cheapest class around. But the lessons learned are worth gold, making the registration fee an investment you really won’t regret. Save up for it as you can, and register when you’ve set aside the funds. You’ll thank me later. Really.
Thanks again to all our amazing giveaway sponsors!
We’re so honored to partner with these companies this year, and several of them have given you coupon codes:
• 31 Bits: Use the code HOMEMADE15 to get 15% off during December
• Alison Glass Designs
• Ahh Prods Bean Bag Chairs: Use the code SLM5 to get 5% all bean bags (even the ones on sale!)
ª Dave Ramsey: Use the code “ChristmasDeal” and a purchase of $10 or more to get a free mp3 of the Financial Peace University lesson “Relating with Money” and a free mp3 of one of our popular children’s books “A Special Thank You”
• Epiphanie Bags
• fawn & forest
• Gadanke Journals: Use the code WITHSTORY for 10% off journals and kits through Friday, December 7
• Gussy Sews: Use the code SIMPLE20 to get 20% off your entire from today through Wednesday, December 5th (And hurry—their holiday order-by deadline is December 12!)
• HearthSong: Use the code BLOGIT to get 10% off your order
• Imagine Childhood: Use the code SIMPLEHOMESCHOOL to receive 10% off your order through December 5th
• Kiwi Crate
• STYLEVISA: Use the code SIMPLE20 to get 20% off your entire purchase
And don’t forget to support this year’s charity spotlights:
Merry (early) Christmas!