Photo by the incredibly gifted Keely Scott
- Decorating truths from a 15-year-old Tanzanian boy :: Nesting Place
- And so I told her she is strong (and I am, too) :: Sorta Crunchy
- 10 remarkable women in U.S. business history :: Investor Place
- Fresh Air remembers author Maurice Sendak :: NPR
- How too much choice affects our kids :: Simple Kids
My emotions from my Compassion bloggers trip to the Philippines last year were rekindled this week as I read my friends’ experiences with Compassion in Tanzania. Sponsoring a child is life-changing—for the child, and for your entire family. If you haven’t yet, would you pray about sponsoring one? It’s only $38, and I can vouch with my own eyes that Compassion is one of the most financially-responsible non-profits I’ve ever seen. And I’ve been around a lot of non-profits.
The winners of the giveaway from Clean Mama Printables are Sarah and Angie! Congratulations to both of you. Look for an email in your inbox soon.
Happy Mother’s day, everyone! May you receive a handmade card.
“Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.” -Marion C. Garretty