- 2 questions that make 99% of all haters invisible :: Jon Acuff
- Shipping cattle from the farm :: Pioneer Woman
- Four tips on writing funny :: The Write Practice
- Massive-scale online collaboration :: Luis von Ahn on TED
- What I want my daughter to know about the mean girls :: The Gypsy Mama
I’ve got a lot of winners to announce today because we had a lot of giveaways this week—hold on to your hats!
• The winners of Spirit-Led Parenting are: Jaime, Liz, Shannon Moorman, Joanne, Kelly, Joy, Amanda Shelly, Brittnie (A Joy Renewed), Lisa, and Sarah Wright. Congrats! You’ve been contacted, so check your inbox if you haven’t seen an email yet.
• The winner of the MightyNest storage giveaway is Stacy. Congrats to you, Stacy!
• And the winners of a three-month subscription to Whole Food Meal Plan are Carmen, J.J., and Hannah Mayo. Congrats to the three of you! We’ll be in touch shortly.
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without.” -World War II-era poster campaign