- 10 things I want to do with my kids as Easter approaches :: Life as MOM
- I am not a blogger :: Shaun Groves
- How to be a better storyteller :: Chatting at the Sky
- Extending the narrative :: Seth Godin
- How to know if you’re a controlling person :: Don Miller
Phew… I admit that I’m a little relieved Project Simplify is done (only because I’m ready to write about something else for a bit). But I loved seeing your progress, and I hope it made your home a happier place to be. I’m so grateful for each of my readers! Thank you for being here.
The winners of a signed copy of my book are: Shari, Nony, Matt, ClutteredMama, Maria, Beth, Erika, Amy, RHome410, and another Beth. Congrats! I’ll be in touch soon.
“Be yourself. Everyone else is taken.” -Oscar Wilde (print available from Emily McDowell)