- How to have awesome bangs :: The Tiny Twig
- 3 steps to deciding what’s important: priorities, perspective, & probabilities :: The Happiest Mom
- How to improve your family photos :: Life as MOM
- The benefits of bilingualism :: The New York Times
- On making God’s will your will :: (in)courage
In case you haven’t noticed, Simple Organic is now Simple Homemade! This has been in works behind the scenes for quite awhile now, so we’re super excited to finally pull back the curtain. We’re still covering green life there, but from a sharper DIY angle—all about crafting, using what you have, and enjoying the process of making from scratch. If you don’t yet, like Nicole (the blog’s editor) on Facebook and follow her on Twitter! (That Twitter handle will automatically switch to @simplehomemade soon, and you’ll still be following her.)
I’ve had such a ball watching all of you work magic during this year’s Project Simplify. Way to go, you! And way to go, Jessica (aka @QuirkyBookworm), the winner of a NeatDesk from this week’s project. Congrats! I’ll be in touch soon.
I’ll see you tomorrow with our LAST hotspot for this year’s Project Simpify! Heavens, it has really flown by, hasn’t it?
“It’s spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you’ve got it, you want – oh, you don’t quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!” -Mark Twain