For today’s weekend links, I thought I’d showcase some of my favorite finds on Pinterest from the week:
- TONS and tons of free classic children’s audiobooks :: Books Should Be Free (from the public domain)
- How to make $50 worth of liquid (Mrs. Meyers) hand soap for less than $5 :: The Farmer’s Nest
- 20 great posters that encourage reading :: Apartment Therapy
- Salsa in 5 minutes :: Mountain Mama Cooks
- Cute vegetable garden ideas :: Ewa in the Garden
And the winners of the one year subscription to Plan to Eat are Jocelyn, Melissa Jones, Amanda, Erin, and Alaina. Congrats! Look for an email soon.
“Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.” -Benjamin Franklin