- Keeping a healthy balance during the holidays :: The Reluctant Entertainer
- 10 real-talk blog tips :: Joy the Baker
- The glorious in the mundane :: Gracefull Mama
- The family tablecloth :: She Wears Many Hats
- 2011 Holiday gift guide: My top 10 cookbook picks :: Simple Bites
If you’re in the States, I hope you’ve had a restful Thanksgiving week. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed not spending much time online and reading a really big book almost cover to cover. There’s something so peace-giving about shutting down the pixels and getting back to good old paper for a few days, isn’t there?
But guess what I’m getting psyched about? Tomorrow kicks off our annual Home for the Holidays week here at SLM! Monday through Friday, all five channels are hosting three giveaways, a charity spotlight, and a fun Christmas Q&A party. It’ll be a lot of fun—and I’ll see you there!
“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.” -Laura Ingalls Wilder